Editor: Dale Cameron Lowry
Submission Deadline: June 1, 2017
Heat Level: as romantic or as filthy as you like. Happily-ever-afters are welcome, but not required.
Pairings: Three or more men engaged in erotic situations together (MMM, MMMM, etc.)
Word Count: 4000-6000 (a little more or less won’t disqualify you)
Payment: 50% royalties split equally among participating authors
Myths, moons, and mayhem make the perfect threesome—and so do some men. Whether they’re werewolves learning how to fit into the pack, magi seeking to unlock the secrets of the stars, incubi on the prowl, or trolls guarding deep underground worlds, the heroes of this anthology will be male-identified individuals with a thirst for homoerotic group encounters.
I want stories of male ménages that fit the Halloween spirit, though they need not mention Halloween or be set at a specific time of year. Give me your stories of a fairy troupes’ lustful escapades, a ménage a trois of mythical gods, or a modern polyamorous partnership’s first encounter with magic.
Send me tales that encompass a range of diverse, fully realized characters. Unique premises, interesting plots, and innovative storytelling will get my attention. That said, I love a good trope as long as the writer approaches it from a fresh angle.
This anthology will have a Halloween release.
Here’s what I’m looking for:
- Sex-positive stories only, please.
- Just because the main characters are men doesn’t mean they should all be alike. I would like to see a range of sexualities, gender expressions, abilities, cultural backgrounds, and desires. Cis or trans, gay or bi or pan are all welcome.
- Encounters should be consensual; roleplay and consensual non-consent fall within these guidelines. BDSM is welcome. So are vanilla ménages.
- No pedophilia, no necrophilia (vampires and other undead are of course welcome), no snuff, no incest or pseudo-incest, no gratuitous violence, and no bestiality (werewolves, fairies, and most mythical creatures capable of consent count as human).
- Stories inspired by classic horror or fantasy works that are in the public domain, such as Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley’s Frankenstein or Bram Stoker’s Dracula, will be considered, but fanfic of copyrighted works will not. If in doubt, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with QUESTION at the beginning of your email subject.
- New and established writers welcome.
- Email your story to email@example.com, putting ‘SUBMISSION:” followed by your story title in the subject line. The body of the email should include the story’s title, a brief synopsis or blurb, word count, and your pen name.
- Story should be an attachment in doc, docx, or rtf format. Please use standard manuscript format or something closely resembling it, but no headers or footers. This is a blind submission, so no personal details please.
- I prefer Times New Roman or Cambria 12 point, but anything that doesn’t make me feel like I’m reading a comic strip is fine.
- We want the focus to be original content, though we may include one or two previously published stories that are no longer available elsewhere. If that’s the case, please note it in your cover email.
All submissions will be acknowledged within two working days. More details are available on the submissions page.