We Want Your Filthy Words!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Sex-positive stories of 4000-6000* words that focus on plot and characters and make us laugh, cry and/or squirm in our seat
- Diverse characters: a range of sexualities, genders, abilities and desires
- Happy ever after (HEA) or happy for now (HFN) is optional, not essential
- Whilst we understand that everyone has the right to their fantasies in their head, we do have a few restrictions: No paedophilia, no necrophilia**, no incest or pseudo-incest, gratuitous violence, bestiality*** or fan fic
- We will consider stories containing heavier BDSM or consensual non-consent, but please contact us first
* For in-house anthologies; other editors may have different requirements so please read the submission call carefully
** The undead are welcome, of course
*** Usual shifter rules apply
We also have a frequently asked questions section with more information if you want to go and have a nosy
And this is what you can expect from us:
- 50% of net royalties split between authors
- £10 payout threshold by bank transfer (UK) or PayPal (int’l)
- Monthly payouts (once we’ve been paid of course!)
- Plain English electronic contracts
- Eighteen-month contract terms
- Free eBook author copies of your work
- We promote you as an author
- We promote our anthologies alongside you
- Anthologies listed across all major digital platforms
- Regular communication and updates
- Friendly and quick responses to your questions!
We keep all unpaid royalties separately and safely. We will NEVER be in a position where we can’t pay our authors.
We’re also looking for:
Whilst we can’t accept all proposals due to time constraints, we will consider unsolicited submissions. So, if you have a bunch of stories that would make a great anthology, or you’ve written a really hot piece of 10,000 words or more please get in touch. Just provide some basic details – word count, description and pen name and we’ll take it from there.
If you’re looking for a low-risk way to fundraise for a good cause, we offer 60% net royalties and deal with all author paperwork and payments. All we ask is that you promote the submission call and anthology alongside us. If you’re interested, contact us with your idea to get the ball rolling.
Do you have an idea for a story collection but don’t have the geeky publishing know-how? Then we could be a perfect match; we’re happy to consider any theme that fits our general guidelines. We’ll deal with author contracts and payments and co-promote the anthology, leaving you to do the compilation and editing.